Sunday, February 24, 2008


Last Saturday, Chloe was getting a little fussy so Nick said he would just lay down with her for a little bit and help her to calm down. They were both out with in a few minutes!


Nick and Abigail went for a hike above our house. Abigail lasted quite a while but just passed out on the way back. I was a little concerned about a weird bump on her eye afterwards which turned into a bruise the next day. We realized it was from her sleeping on top of her treasure (pine cone).





4 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

I am so glad that you sent me your correct blog, I was so sad cause I never saw any new blogs. Your girls are so cute. That sounds like something Greg would do with Sean. Chloe is precious.

Em said...

I am so happy to see all of your posts. The girls are so cute. I love choloe's rolls!!!! Abigail has grown up soo much! For the longest time we had your old blog spot. I just thought you were a terrible blogger and I was highly dissapointed. I am happy to find out, it was my mistake, not yours! Yay, I am soo excited.

Jen said...

So cute!!! I am happy that I found the new blog, I was still looking at the old one. I love how big Chloe is. That is the same with Landon. I just love the rolls.

p.s. Eli told me about your business..... congrats!!!

Tyson and Amanda said...

What the crap! You need to update your blog! I must see new pictures of the girls:) Hope the business is good..........I'm sure it will be great when everything gets settled down. Love you guys!