Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween


Stacy (and Jason) have a tradition of throwing a fantastic Halloween Party with cute kids games. It is probably not a shock to say that Nick's favorite thing is NOT to dress up. Usually he thinks of something very last minute and then throws it on. This year was no different, but it did take him a long time to wash the wax out of his hair! This picture is at the end of the party, but before hand Abby was a cute cat, and Chloe was an Aggie cheerleader. I was a fifties girl and Nick was my stud!


3 comments:

Becca Gilbert said...

Hil!!! You updated your blog! I'm so proud! Look how cute your girls are! I'm thinking I'm gonna need to come up and see them soon... ya know... since it's been SO long since I saw them last :)... any excuse to come to Oregon!

MA said...

Soo cute! I love your glasses:)
Yes, I have the same number area code 850... and we're still on AT&T so lets talk!!!!

The Mcclellan's said...

You guys are awesome. I love the costumes. You look great. How are you? I was so bummed that I missed you when I called. We need to catch up. Are you going up to Utah anytime soon?