Monday, April 21, 2008

Cute and Old Pictures!


Some very cute little cousins. Kole and Chloe thought is was a lot of fun to see someone their size and had a great time together. These two were so funny. They would stare at each other and then completely forget they were laying next to someone. We would have to roll them over on their side to see the other kid and they would get excited all over again.





It's always a great day when I am with my cute girls! Abigail is starting to be very particular when she is picking outfits for the day, and she is very partial to skirts or dresses. As she puts it, she likes to look "fancy."
Chloe is sporting some ample rolls on her legs and still isn't sleeping through the night because she is constantly filling her rolls.



Abigail has, what Daddy calls "awesome hair" in the mornings. She thinks that awesome hair literally means wild/crazy hair. And as you can tell, Chloe takes after her mom for not being a morning person.















4 comments:

MA said...

hil! oh how i want to sqeeze you! you're so cute and i love the pics of your little girls. i bet nick loves living with three adorable girls! miss ya- schmary

The Mcclellan's said...

You guys are so cute. I cant believe how big the girls are and I haven't even met them. I love the picture of you and the girls. No there is no way I could cut hair as you read I paid alot for that nice haircut. Hope all is well. Annie

Tyson and Amanda said...

Yay! I love those pictures. There is just no getting enough of Abigail's hair and Chloe's rolls! I forgot how cute Chloe and Kole were together. They are both looking so much older now! I love you guys!
Amanda

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Adorable pictures!! I have some of those of sierra and Ashley. Isn't it so fun having cousins close to the same age. Cute blog.