Saturday, April 26, 2008

Easter Pics



The girls were being big sports posing for pictures. I had slowly worked on these dresses and kept thinking, "I can do something else; I've got time." Well, it was midnight the night before Easter, and mom had been at our house for an hour or two when we finally finished. It was a little rough, but the dresses turned out cute!

When Aunt Hailee was home for Spring Break she took Abigail shopping. Abby stopped her down one of the aisles and said, "Oh my gosh, I need that!" It was a princess Easter egg dye set. We had a blast decorating all of the eggs and Abigail thought the eggs were "so pretty." Here the girls are sporting their princess crowns that came with the set.




Here we are at the annual Jake and Wendy Bingham Easter Egg Hunt. It was so cold! Abigail loved riding the horses and did a good job picking out the Easter eggs but she didn't last very long and she has been a little leery of getting back on a horse ever since.

2 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

I love the dresses. I cant believe you sewed them. Ok it looks like it is still winter there. You guys are crazy. The girls are so cute.

Em said...

I am very impressed with your sewing abilities. I also can't believe Abigail is talking. She just seems so little to me, wow how time flys. You guys look great!