Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cute Summer Pics


These are definately some random pictures but they are cute! This is Abigail and her cousin Hunter walking along. I took a picture for two reasons-1 Abigail has her pajamas, crocks, jewelry, and backpack on 2 she is holding hands with Hunter instead of pushing/being pushed.

We forgot to take a blanket with us to work one day and desperately needed one for Chloe's nap. So I took a carrier wrap and mummified her. She was happy in the wrap!

These pictures show Abby with her beautiful Belle jammies, princess fishing pole and sunglasses. She is somewhat of a random child but she is highly entertaining!




5 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the comment about not pushing or being pushed...when you live close to family (especially boy cousins) that tends to be a regular happening. But I must say, she does have some style...what was mom wearing? Sometimes I look at the way my kids dress and I wonder if that is how they perceive me! Ha!Ha!Ha! Keep having a fun summer.

MA said...

i love abigails dress! too cute in yellow. it was good hearing from you. i hope the glass fitting went well- miss ya. -schmary

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Way too cute!! This shows a lot of Abigail's personality. How fun. I can almost hear her singing in the background.

Carly said...

ok I KNEW you had to have a blog and now i've found it!!!! you gotta email me so I can invite you to our blog, it's a private one!

carlycarlson@gmail.com

Em said...

Its so fun to see your girls! I can't believe how fast they are growing up.Thanks for posting the pictures. I love the fishing pictures so cute.