Friday, May 30, 2008

Chocoholic




We drove to Boise for a weekend stay a couple of weeks ago. The girls were travelling really well; Chloe was asleep for most of the drive and Abigail was mysteriously quiet towards the end of the drive. Nick was hoping that Aunt Amanda was making brownies because he could smell them the closer we got to her house. You guessed it, Abigail had found our chocolate stash and was devouring the enjoyable treat! She has been cursed by both parents with an incredible love of chocolate.

3 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

That's so cute that she is devouring the chocolate, that is how Sean is with cookie dough I swear he could eat the whole bowl.

Em said...

I think Abigail and I could be great friends.

Tiffany said...

My kind of girl! Hey...I just followed your comment and found your REAL blog! I kept checking the wrong one...anxiously waiting in anticipation for you to post something else! :)