Monday, May 12, 2008

A Day at the Park-Finally!








One of our favorite things is the park. Of course Abigail is a big fan but Chloe is even liking it more and more. She likes to ride on the toys with her sister while being closely supervised by her parents. There is a section of the park with a variety of spring attached toys and Abigail (being the heavy weight she is) can't get them to move very well. So the joy of the toy is to jump on, try to make them move for a second (maybe two), then jump off and move to the next toy. She does that over and over. When Chloe was on with her she made me very nervous!
The last two pictures show Abby having a great time and a little daring. She is usually all business when on the slide but here she decided to go down on her back. It didn't turn out well. Her bum hit the ground, her head hit the bottom of the slide, and we went home shortly thereafter. She is back to business Abigail when on the slide at the park!

3 comments:

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Won't it be fun when the weather is really warm and you can be at the park without a jacket. Way cute pictures.

The Mcclellan's said...

Hells,
I love the new blog background. Hey look at my list of blog people because I totally have Matt's blog address and you have to see his cute little boy. It looks like you guys had so much fun at the park. Is it finally warm there? Hey when are you going to Utah again, were driving to Idaho in July. I really miss you and we really have to get together sometime. Well one more week and Brianna will be here, I cant wait, Im over being fat and unable to pick up Sean anymore, so I will keep you posted. annie

Polkowske Fam said...

Hi Hil, I hope you don't mind that I was looking at your adorable blog!!! You are awesome at it! I feel so technologically handicapped. I don't think that I have ever seen your kids, at least not up close...they are so cute! (what else should be expected, huh!) Anyway, I also wanted to tell you that you look great...tell me your secret. Well, hopefully we will see you this summer. Oh ya, where did you get such cute backgrounds?
Tiff