Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Disney Store


While we were in New York we went to the Disney Store! It was one of the highlights and we had such a great time. I shopped for Abigail's birthday (that isn't until September) and went a little crazy. Chloe wasn't sure what was going on but she played along with us dressing up and smiling for the camera. Here she is with Aunt Jess-

Sporting a Minnie Bow

Getting used to Dopey

Friends with Dopey

Sporting the entire Minnie outfit! I wished the dress wasn't $50!

3 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Hells,
It looks like you guys had so much fun. What did you think of New York? What family do you have out there? I will be going to Idaho this week, sorry well miss each other. Maybe I will have to drive up and see you, or we should plan a girls trip and meet up somewhere and just the girls hang out, maybe even invite some of our old roommates. Thanks I love brianna but I forget how hard newborns are, not sleeping and all.

Em said...

Wow they had Disney charachters and everything! It looks like quite the store. I could just imgaine all our little girls going crazy in that store. How fun! So where do you think you got your perfection for grades, or is it just genetic?

The Mcclellan's said...

I know Im crazy but I really want to see my family. I was thinking maybe Utah since it is central for a weekend. What do you think?