Friday, June 27, 2008

New York


Okay, the pictures are a little jumbled and I am still unsure how to manipulate them once they are on the page. But here was the second biggest highlight of the New York trip. The Central Park Carousel! The girls were shocked when I told them this was my first carousel ride-we didn't have a lot of those in Eastern Oregon, but we did have real horses!

Bethany and Jessica

Chloe and I

The crazy clowns in the middle-

Bethany, Rachel, Chloe & I, Amberly, and Jess


Here Chloe looks like a very creepy doll-not quite fake but not real. The motel rooms are all so small in NYC and even though you tell the desk you will have a baby, they don't provide any sleeping arraingments. I felt guilty kicking people out of the bed so we had three in one bed, two in another and Chloe and I on the floor. They were two very long nights!

Grabbing a cheap meal before the shows! Rachel and I went to Wicked (which was fantastic) and Jessica went with Rachel Mann and Bethany to the Little Mermaid. In Rachel's words "Prince Eric was so HOT!"

Chloe and I outside the carousel. I am sporting my new cute sunglasses (Nick's present for Mother's Day).

The Rachels. Rachel man had to buckle up-her horse was getting out of hand!

My riding neighbor Amberly, we led the pack or I guess it would be the herd!

4 comments:

Em said...

Awhh. didn't you LOVE Wicked. I really want to see it again. Man you looked a little uncomfortable sleeping and yes Chloe does look like a little doll, strange?? its so fun to see your trip. Maybe your next one could be here ;)

The Mcclellan's said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I cant believe you have never ridden a carousel. I love Wicked I got to see it in Chicago. Who are all the girls that you went on this trip with you? You decide the time to get together I down for whenever.

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Awsome and fun pictures Hil. How fun!
Stacy

Heidi said...

Hilary, your family is so cute and it sounds like you have been having so much fun. I'm excited for you. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to. Sorry, I'm a boring and haven't started anything fun to stay caught up with friends yet. Anyway, cute pictures. Looks like it was a great trip!